Sunday, October 25, 2015

The Bachelorette Australia Finale Recap

Apologies for this late post. I had better things to do this weekend. I was on my time out. Not that I have been a bad mother and needed time to reflect on my behaviour, but as most mothers know we do need time out to reflect on why we chose to be mothers! It was a great weekend that really recharged my batteries that should last until the next mummy meltdown!!

Episode 10

It is finale time and BachieQueen has bought her Bachies to NZ to consume fosh and chops and all the L&P their hearts desires!! It was RobotMikey's turn to meet the her siblings first. BachieQueen's sister took the over protective sister roll and she did a good job. She was not taking any nonsense from RobotMikey. What were her first impression of RobotMikey....


I instantly liked her! Though by the end of their one to one chitty chat she seemed to have softened up towards him. Still first impressions are lasting.


Then it was Sasha's turn to meet the family, and while they tried hard to drill him, it was clear that they know he is BachieQueen's fav and they had to try hard not to let us know that, but didn't do the best of jobs. BachieQueen's sister tried to press Sasha to use the 'L' word but Sasha kept to his guns and expressed that he didn't want to use the word just to get her attention, which I thought was sweet.


Final Dates

BachieQueen took RobotMikey white water rafting and then they chitty chatted in a hot water spring....


Though BachieQueen did keep emphasising to the viewers how important it was for the fellas to express their true feelings. While it seemed to me that RobotMikey was not really completely in love with her or overly interested for that matter, he still dropped the 'L' bomb and because I totes read minds, I could see BachieQueen be like....



But she is nice and wouldn't actually say that, though we know she only has eyes for Sasha and this part of the show 'has' to be done.

BachieQueen takes Sasha on a yacht so they can cuddle and pash a lot. Then they sat on the pasha couch and talked about feelings and then Sasha dropped the 'L' bomb! BachieQueen's response to Sasha was way better than the other guys....



 ...and it was more obvious than it has ever been before who she was going to choose!

Who Does BachieQueen Choose?

Now if RobotMikey could show emotions, he would be like....



But I don't call him RobotMikey for kicks. When BachieQueen revealed the bad news that she just wanted to be friends and not lovers, because it was her and not him he was all like....


Good Luck to you RobotMikey, all jokes aside I do hope you find your lady C3PO one day!

I predicted this ending from Episode 1. Sasha and BachieQueen seem like a very compatible couple and I do wish them all the best. There was no marriage proposal, nor any ring or jewellery of any kind to speak of. Perhaps Channel 10 blew the budget on the first class tickets to NZ?!  Whatever the case, like I prophesied back in my episode 8 recap...


I am so awesome at this!! ;p

Missed a Recap?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...